Thanks to your financial support, the Greater Indianapolis Red Cross reaches one in three households in central and east central Indiana each year by:
- Responding to disasters 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Reducing the impact of disasters through planning and preparedness education
- Empowering people with lifesaving training in the workplace, classroom and online
- Supporting military families with emergency communications and other services
- Motivating young people to read, preparing them for emergencies and encouraging their volunteerism and philanthropy
- Giving first aid care at community events
- Providing free medical transportation to people in need
Contributions may be made by mail, over the phone or online.
Mail: Send your check to the American Red Cross of Greater Indianapolis, 441 E. 10th St., Indianapolis, IN 46202-3388
Phone: Call the Red Cross at (317) 684-1441 to make a credit card contribution with your American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa.
Online: Click Donate Now button above.
Stock: To make a gift of stock, please contact Ann Daly, manager of planned giving and major gifts, by phone at (317) 684-4341 or by Email